Sep 15, 2009

Looking for fellow writers!

Greetings all,

Even though I do a fine job of entertaining millions of people with this blog, I am looking for some help. 
What I am looking for is a couple (1-3) fellow adventurers, to help write blog updates and spew tons of useless information.  The ideal victim,...er applicant, would have to be someone who does interesting stuff.  Not just your normal stuff, but interesting, off-the-beaten-path sort of stuff.  You can however be just as boring as I am, a poor writer as I am and I might still consider adding you to the payroll.  The payroll, by the way is processed on the 2st and 16th of every month.

For longer and more interesting works I pay up to (2) cudos every month.  If your work is more mundane, then you will only receive (1) cudos.

I planned to pretty much run this blog myself, but due to getting laid off a couple of months back, I haven't really been able to spend anymoney on any adventures or take time off from looking for work to make an adventure.  I would like to get enough writers, so we could have a new posting at least quad-monthly.

Please leave a comment with contact info to apply.  Thank you!

No comments: